We are an international post production studio
Since its establishment in 1994 UPP has become the largest and most versatile Visual Effects and Post Production House in Mainland Europe.
With teams in Prague and Budapest, we work for moviemakers and clients from all over the world.
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
- 2019 Anthem Conviction is the Bronze Winner in the Visual Effects Category at the Clio Awards
- 2019 Annual VES Awards nomination for our VFX supervisor Viktor Muller and VFX producer Lenka Líkařová (Outstanding Visual Effects in a Photoreal Episode, The Terror, Episode 101)
- 2018 Blade Runner 2049 wins Best Visual Effects Oscar
- 2017 Awarded by Home Cinema Choice Magazine. The Fabulous Baron Munchausen is the winner in the category „Best Remaster“.
- 2017 VES Awards nominaton for our VFX supervisor Viktor Muller (Outstanding supporting visual effects in a Photoreal Feature, Allied)
- 2016 Awarded by International Press Academy (20th Satellite Awards). VFX supervisor Viktor Muller is the winner in category Visual effects (The Walk)
- 2016 Annual VES Awards nominaton for our VFX supervisor Viktor Muller (Outstanding supporting visual effects in a Photoreal Feature, The Walk)
- 2016 Oscar nomination for the VFX of The Walk
- 2011 Emmy nomination for the VFX of The Pillars of the Earth project
- 2007 Emmy nomination for the VFX of The Company project
- 2007 HPA award for Outstanding Compositing – Television
- 2006 Emmy nomination for the VFX of the Nightmares & Dreamscapes project: From The Stories Of Stephen King. The End Of The Whole Mess.
- 2003 Awarded by EMMY for the VFX of the Children of Dune project.